HADLEY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Saratoga Springs man has died after going swimming in the Town of Hadley on Thursday.
Just before 3:30 p.m. Thursday, New York State Police responded to a call for a missing swimmer in the Hudson River in the Town of Hadley.
Police said 38-year-old Ryan Taylor, of Saratoga Springs, was swimming in the area of the Hadley Bridge when he became distressed while swimming to shore and went under water.
Multiple agencies searched the river. He was located in 17 ft. of water around 5:12 p.m. by divers from the Corinth and South Glens Falls Fire Departments.
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Woman hospitalized after Albany County kayak incident
- 9/27/20: Mostly Cloudy with Passing Showers Monday
- Bills give up a 25-point lead but escape with a win over the Rams to start 3-0
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests