FORT EDWARD, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Crews continuing to search Saturday morning for a man who went missing in the Hudson River.
Calls came in around 6 p.m. Friday for a male swimmer who went missing in the Hudson River off Route 4 in Fort Edward.
Several departments responded, but they called off the search around 9 p.m. Friday night. State Police say they started search efforts again at 8 a.m. on Saturday.
- New York State Clinical Task Force members to review all federally authorized COVID-19 vaccines
- Celebrating National Coffee Day with Second Wind Coffee
- Defense in Schoharie limo crash case reacts to NTSB report
- Jury indicts Cohoes man accused of killing Ayshawn Davis
- Schenectady woman accused of using children to steal campaign signs