SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — An arson investigation is underway after a fatal fire broke out at a home on Elmer Avenue in Schenectady Wednesday morning.
The Schenectady Arson Task Force said there were two other fires on the street Wednesday.
According to the chief, one person was found dead in the attic of the home where crews believe the fire started.
The fire is under investigation by the Schenectady Arson Task Force. Anyone with information is asked to call (518) 382-5141 Ext: 5815.
- Country music icon Dolly Parton turns 75
- Burlington lunch spot launches fundraiser, brings in $2,000
- 24-pound cat looking for an adoptive family, workout partner
- Mets general manager admits sending explicit texts and images to female reporter, report says
- Backup QBs have seen plenty of action in NFL playoffs