GILBOA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Firefighters are still on scene after a fire broke out at the Gilboa-Conesville Central School District’s bus garage. In a statement, the school district said the fire broke out at around 5:40 a.m. and the full extent of the damage won’t be known until the building has been cleared by the fire department.
First responders from multiple agencies responded to the scene shortly after the fire started.
No injuries have been reported at this time. The school district has said food deliveries have been postponed until further notice.
- NASA to launch new satellite to enhance data for weather models, hurricane forecasting
- Inmates can get COVID relief money, no matter their offense, judge rules
- Stimulus checks: Here’s why Pelosi is aiming for a deal right after Election Day
- Rankings: Which states don’t bother to vote, New York in the bottom 10 states for voter turnout
- ADHD Awareness Month: Treatments and managing symptoms