TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The COVID-19 testing site in Rensselaer County opened Friday morning at the Hudson Valley Community College Parking lot.
The location is up and running by health experts from the IMA Group. As of Thursday, there were 385 confirmed cases in the county since testing began.
Rensselaer County also took a delivery of 500 test kits from New York State Thursday afternoon.
For appointments at the Hudson Valley site, call 1-800-245-4245.
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
- UAlbany bounces back with win over UMass Lowell
- Police: FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting
- Oneida County Spent Over $100,000 on Legal Fees for the NY-22 Court Case
- Flyer: Not allowed on AA flight because my mask was see-through