ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Albany County Sheriff’s Office reported the arrest of a corrections officer for falsely reporting an incident.
On June 27, Ryan Lawson told police that someone opened his front door and threw a lit firework into his home. After an investigation, it was discovered that the firework was lit inside the house by a family member.
No one outside the home was involved.
Lawson was charged with Falsely Reporting an Incident and will later appear in New Scotland Town Court.
- Ford, Bush presidential adviser Brent Scowcroft dies at 95
- Study shows second wave of layoffs underway
- DEC reminds hikers to use common sense when out on the trail
- Massachusetts coronavirus update: Governor Baker and officials news conference in Boston Friday
- Newsfeed Now: Walmart attack caught on video; Obituary goes viral