RENSSELAER, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The City of Rensselaer has announced the first day of coronavirus testing in the city.
The testing site at Rensselaer City Hall will be open from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Thursday, May 7. It is by appointment only through Whitney Young. No walk up appointments will be allowed.
The Common Council also said the city of less than 10,000 residents has around 20 confirmed cases of the virus.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike