FONDA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A local business has experienced a spike in coronavirus cases.
According to Montgomery County Exec. Matthew Ossenfort, 38 cases of coronavirus were confirmed at Keymark Manufacturing. Thirty-five of those cases were Montgomery County residents.
While he called the cluster concerning, Ossenfort said everyone, including the employer, did their part to keep it under control.
Ossenfort wanted to remind everyone to stay cautious and vigilant while New York slowly returns to normal.
- Stockbridge man arrested, accused of vandalizing police station
- Video emerges of officer using knee-to-neck on Schenectady man
- Most major CDTA bus routes to return to full service
- Huck Finn’s founder passes away at 98
- Misuse complaints, coronavirus regulations close Lake George’s Lake Avenue Park launch site