QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Galway man is in the hospital after being involved in an industrial accident in Warren County.
Around 11:30 a.m. Friday, the Warren County Sheriff’s Office said a contractor was struck by a metal light post at the Queensbury Town Campus.
Police said contractors were installing the light post when the top of the light broke and landed on top of one of the contractors.
Chris Olsen, 31, was flown to Albany Medical Center with serious injuries.
The incident is still being investigated.
- Saratoga Springs dealing with nearly $7 million budget shortfall
- Shen stays unbeaten with 2-0 win over CBA
- NY health inspectors plan to try to inspect Rensselaer Co. nursing home
- New York Medicaid cuts to hit low income communities
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court