QUEENSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Galway man is in the hospital after being involved in an industrial accident in Warren County.
Around 11:30 a.m. Friday, the Warren County Sheriff’s Office said a contractor was struck by a metal light post at the Queensbury Town Campus.
Police said contractors were installing the light post when the top of the light broke and landed on top of one of the contractors.
Chris Olsen, 31, was flown to Albany Medical Center with serious injuries.
The incident is still being investigated.
- 3/6/21: Chilly, but Less Wind for Sunday
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval
- Spring break canceled across the country for thousands of college students
- Say “I Do” to your wedding venue at Rivers Casino and Resort
- Governor Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS