KINDERHOOK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office said it has placed Deputy Kelly Rosenstrach on administrative leave while the investigation into an alleged assault continues.
Deputies responded to a Kinderhook residence early Sunday morning where they said they found a male victim of an assault. A search warrant was executed to find evidence in connection to the assault.
According to the sheriff’s office, no other deputies were at the residence during the assault.
Anyone with information is asked to contact New York State Police.
- CDC Lyme disease funding hits $16M to combat tick-borne disease in Upstate NY
- Ballston Spa man dies in Northway collision with tractor-trailer
- US Dept. of Health to update guidelines for opioid addiction treatment prescriptions
- Vermont law enforcement agencies provide update on security planning
- Albany carpenters union donates funds to Capital Region hospitals for COVID-19 aid efforts