COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The town of Colonie is making things easier for local restaurants who are looking to add outdoor dining.
They are now offering an expedited process for temporary outdoor seating permits for locations that don’t already have the option.
With no fees involved, the town’s goal is to provide flexibility to shops while still complying with the New York State Department of Health.
For more information on permits, call 518-783-2885.
- Wendy’s has a new chicken sandwich, and you can get one free
- RIP Mexican Pizza: Popular Taco Bell dish starts disappearing from menus
- Syracuse youth hockey coach in dire need of kidney donor
- Veteran raises $17,000 for Albany VA Hospital
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware