COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Colonie Town Supervisor Paula Mahan declared a civil emergency and emergency curfew in the town Monday night. She extended the curfew to June 7th.
The curfew will be in place from 9 p.m. until 6 am. and no unnecessary travel is permitted during the time frame.
Police said residents are urged to stay home and off the streets. There are currently no active protests, but police said they will be monitoring situations throughout the town.
- US government set to execute first federal inmates in 15 years
- Columbia County sheriff’s deputy placed on administrative leave
- Amsterdam HS graduation attendee tests positive for COVID-19
- Nation’s top military leaders put on hot seat about their role in Trump’s church photo op
- Colonie PD searching for 2 male subjects who may be armed