COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Many local restaurants are implementing new procedures when it comes to indoor dining.
Cafe’ Monocle in Cohoes is one of those locations that have gotten creative. The restaurant has adopted contactless dining at the tip of your fingers.
To place an order at the cafe, all you have to do is open the camera on your phone and point it towards a QR code. In addition to the system, they’ve also added disposable menus for those who are more traditional.
- Ballston Spa man dies in Northway collision with tractor-trailer
- US Dept. of Health to update guidelines for opioid addiction treatment prescriptions
- Vermont law enforcement agencies provide update on security planning
- Albany carpenters union donates funds to Capital Region hospitals for COVID-19 aid efforts
- Master it with Mary: Hacks and apps I’m using to stick to my New Year’s resolutions