COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Many local restaurants are implementing new procedures when it comes to indoor dining.
Cafe’ Monocle in Cohoes is one of those locations that have gotten creative. The restaurant has adopted contactless dining at the tip of your fingers.
To place an order at the cafe, all you have to do is open the camera on your phone and point it towards a QR code. In addition to the system, they’ve also added disposable menus for those who are more traditional.
- Department of Transportation worker pleads guilty after getting thousands in fake reimbursements
- 16-year-old charged after car chase ends in Albany crash
- Discovering Saratoga: Daisies and Dahlias
- Lack of broadband in rural Capital District counties validates educators calls for greater access
- ATF Investigating Glenville gun store