COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Many local restaurants are implementing new procedures when it comes to indoor dining.
Cafe’ Monocle in Cohoes is one of those locations that have gotten creative. The restaurant has adopted contactless dining at the tip of your fingers.
To place an order at the cafe, all you have to do is open the camera on your phone and point it towards a QR code. In addition to the system, they’ve also added disposable menus for those who are more traditional.
- Warren County planning events for getting rid of hazardous waste
- Proctors announces Broadway shows to return in December
- Budweiser offers free beer for COVID-19 vaccine recipients
- Both sides rest in Derek Chauvin trial, closing arguments set for Monday
- Capital District YMCA helps provide food to families in need