COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The City of Cohoes is launching a search for a new management group for the Cohoes Music Hall.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the music hall has been closed since March and will not be hosting shows for the foreseeable future.
Proposals are due May 21 and must include how you would use the music hall to bring performances that would enhance the city’s music scene.
The city is hoping to sign a new contract with the winning management group by August 1.
- Exit 9A closed on I-890 Sunday morning after car ends up in ditch
- Syracuse holds first official practice
- Local car dealerships see an increase in sales
- Search for missing vulnerable adult cancelled
- Tiz The Law dominant in the Travers