WEST MILTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Dozens of positive coronavirus cases were diagnosed at the Kesselring Site in West Milton. The Naval nuclear laboratory said they have around 2,000 people who work there, and only 53 employees tested positive for COVID-19.
The laboratory said they partnered with county and state health officials to conduct cluster testing to determine who had the virus. State officials said they are not alarmed by the numbers and said the positivity rate is normal with the area.
- “Sage Engaged”: local college students giving back to community
- Inclusive emojis: Transgender flag, male bride among new icons expected in the next iPhone operating system
- Parents, educators work to address mental health amid virtual education
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Arrest made in Schenectady homicide investigation