CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — One Capital Region town announced it will hold its annual July 4 parade this year.
Clifton Park town officials said the parade will be held but with vehicles only.
Normally, there are marching bands and people walking the parade route, but that will not happen this year due to the coronavirus.
Anyone attending is asked to follow social distancing guidelines, and the parade will also be streamed on Facebook Live.
It is scheduled to kick off at noon.
- West Coast wildfire smoke has crossed the Atlantic, now reaches Finland
- Civil rights leader Rev. Robert Graetz passes away at 92
- Albany County advises attendees of unpermitted dance competition to get tested
- Dome complete and ready to host Georgia Tech on Saturday
- “Keep feeding 14” was John Brown’s message during Bills win over Miami