CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A Delmonico’s Steakhouse employee at the Clifton Park location has tested positive for the coronavirus.
Saratoga County officials said the employee worked from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. on July 1 and 2 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on July 3.
They said it was a low risk exposure, and the employee was wearing a mask. The other employees were tested, and the restaurant is closed.
- Amsterdam taking steps to reduce lead in water system
- WATCH LIVE: Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era
- Bills LB A.J. Klein excited to play in Sean McDermott’s defense again
- Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan says “Not one more,” as city leaders address the ongoing gun violence
- Structure fire at fined Schoharie County summer camp