ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — While encouraging people to continue to follow alternate side parking, the city of Albany is opening multiple emergency off-street parking lots that are available immediately.
Albany Mayor Kathy Sheehan wrote a letter to the city council after calls were made to suspend alternate side parking.
She said in part:
“In the midst of a public health crisis, we will not take any action that could further hinder our ability to respond to the crisis…Please encourage your constituents to comply with alternate-side parking rules so we can keep our streets clean and ensure access for emergency responders.”
- Albany FBI arrests Capital Region man for involvement in Capitol riot
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- 1/17/2020: Another cool and breezy one, more light snow ahead
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game