(NEWS10) — Charter/Spectrum is moving to increase its internal minimum wage to $20 in the next two years for all employees. Currently, the company has a $15 minimum wage.
Charter had previously decided to raise the wages for their employees but in light of the coronavirus outbreak, they are moving the process along sooner, according to a release from the company.
A retroactive $1.50 increase will be implemented immediately for hourly frontline employees in the field and customer operation groups.
Additionally, these same field and customer operations hourly workers will receive another permanent $1.50 per hour raise on top of their March 2021 increase.
- Bowl bought for $35 at yard sale turns out to be artifact worth up to $500K
- Dr. Fauci presents his personal virus model to the Smithsonian
- Senators call on Biden, Harris to establish federal office for sexual, reproductive health, wellbeing
- Columbia County Sheriff’s Office denounces cooperation with ICE
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do You Have To Share Scratch Off Winnings With a Friend?