ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — CDTA will move to rear-door boarding on all of their buses starting April 6. Fare service will be suspended on all services, including paratransit service.
Customers who use wheelchairs, have mobility issues, or have special needs may continue to use the front door.
All other passengers are asked to enter and exit through the rear door and continue to practice social distancing while on the bus.
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- 3 things Donald Trump may do after leaving office Wednesday
- Phil Spector, music producer and convicted murderer, dies at 81
- UAlbany men’s basketball sweeps NJIT with 83-71 win Sunday
- Additional case of COVID-19 UK variant found in Westchester County; 18 cases now in New York State