ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — On Friday, the Capital District Transportation Authority celebrated its 50th anniversary with a series of events across the Capital Region and a special surprise to mark the occasion.
CDTA made three stops—in Albany, Troy, and Schenectady—and unveiled a brand new bus painted gold to commemorate their Golden Anniversary. The bus was painted by CDTA employees.
CDTA was created by the New York State Legislature in 1970.
- Multiple departments battle apartment fire in Menands
- Protected: NEWS10 at Noon A Block
- Body found in U-Haul in Buffalo ruled a homicide
- Columbia County outbreak connected to 2 golf outings
- Albany bar loses liquor license over coronavirus-related violations