ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — On Friday, the Capital District Transportation Authority celebrated its 50th anniversary with a series of events across the Capital Region and a special surprise to mark the occasion.
CDTA made three stops—in Albany, Troy, and Schenectady—and unveiled a brand new bus painted gold to commemorate their Golden Anniversary. The bus was painted by CDTA employees.
CDTA was created by the New York State Legislature in 1970.
- WATCH: Albany County coronavirus update, Jan. 15
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- State police are investigating a fatal vehicle crash in the Town of Cairo