SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Catholic Charities of Saratoga, Warren and Washington Counties are inviting the public to celebrate the magic of the holiday season at their Festival of Trees fundraiser.
The event showcases decorated trees and wreaths and other holiday gifts for purchase. All proceeds will benefit Catholic Charities programs.
This year, community members can buy trees online from the safety of their own home.
The event will run from December 2 to December 6 at the Saratoga Springs City Center.
- Found Civil War letters inspiration for Capital Region woman
- New York waitress indicted for allegedly stealing an estimated $50K in lotto tickets from restaurant
- Schumer pushes for reopening of US-Canadian travel
- Adirondack park group wins 11-year fight against state snowmobile plan
- Stewart’s offers discounted cones for Mother’s Day