SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Catholic Charities of Saratoga, Warren and Washington Counties are inviting the public to celebrate the magic of the holiday season at their Festival of Trees fundraiser.
The event showcases decorated trees and wreaths and other holiday gifts for purchase. All proceeds will benefit Catholic Charities programs.
This year, community members can buy trees online from the safety of their own home.
The event will run from December 2 to December 6 at the Saratoga Springs City Center.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- 5 more arrests made in connection to death of 12-year-old Columbia Co. girl
- 120 new COVID-19 cases announced in Schenectady Co. Dec. 4