LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Cardona’s Market, a Capital Region staple for more than 75 years, opened its new location in Latham on Thursday.
The meat market and deli took the place of Roma Foods Importing, a second generation family-run business owned by four brothers. Cardona’s took over Roma’s Latham location as well as their store in Saratoga Springs.
Cardona’s will continue to operate their original flagship location on Delaware Avenue in Albany.
More from NEWS10:
- Elk gets head stuck in child’s swing, has antlers removed as part of rescue
- DEC warns drivers of deer and moose collisions during fall months
- Traffic delays possible on New Turnpike Road in Troy for Halloween event
- Warren County COVID update for Oct. 27
- $1M in funding for environmental projects in Waterford, Halfmoon