ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A high-flying tribute was held Tuesday for local healthcare and essential workers courtesy of the 109th Airlift Wing.
The Skibird plane flew over the Mohawk Valley, Lake George and Capital Region.
It started around 11 a.m. Tuesday and made its way to 12 cities. It’s part of the U.S. Air Force’s nationwide salute to those on the front lines of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Jahyae Brown looks to stay undefeated on Saturday
- Local activist group holds speak out event to honor Breonna Taylor
- Local woman sentenced to prison for 2019 fatal Malta crash
- Male injured in State Street shooting in Schenectady
- Fossils thought to be hundreds of millions of years old found at Pennsylvania landfill