ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The United Way is partnering with the Community Foundation for the Greater Capital Region to establish the Capital Region Community COVID-19 Response Fund.
The money from the fund will help other non-profits who are working with the community to help the vulnerable population.
Funds will be given out as the fundraising continues.
They expect to hand out the first round of grants within the next few weeks.
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
- Rehabbed community center a welcome for residents
- ‘Ruth Bader Ginsburg changed our country and the world’
- Essex County/Essex Center coronavirus update
- Business owners unsure if federal loans will be forgiven