NISKAYUNA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A birthday parade took place in Niskayuna on Thursday.
The parade celebrated the 98th birthday of World War II veteran Hans Hellinder.
Neighbors got together to honor the hero. The parade kicked off at Hillside Elementary School.
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Would Call Out Someone You Saw Shoplifting An Orange?
- 16-year-old killed after being hit by a car while crossing Central Ave
- Transitions USA giving teens with autism and learning differences the tools to succeed
- City of Albany officially moves property tax payment deadline
- Rensselaer County Legislature votes to cap third party delivery fees