PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — First responders in Berkshire County are putting out a plea to the community for personal protective equipment.
The Pittsfield mayor’s office sent a letter to residents Tuesday asking those who live in Berkshire County to consider donating any new, unused equipment.
They are looking for N95 masks, eyewear, disposable gowns and more. A Survey Monkey page was set up for anyone who can help.
- Illinois police: Mayor’s wife cited for violating stay-at-home order to attend bar party
- Watch Soon: Dr. Fauci on what’s next for the U.S. in the coronavirus battle
- Crowded Capital Region parks close some, lead to renewed social distancing calls
- Andrea Bocelli to perform live from Italy’s empty Duomo cathedral on Easter
- Lowe’s to close all stores, facilities for Easter to give workers ‘much-deserved’ day off