PITTSFIELD, Mass. (NEWS10) — First responders in Berkshire County are putting out a plea to the community for personal protective equipment.
The Pittsfield mayor’s office sent a letter to residents Tuesday asking those who live in Berkshire County to consider donating any new, unused equipment.
They are looking for N95 masks, eyewear, disposable gowns and more. A Survey Monkey page was set up for anyone who can help.
- Singer Neil Young is ‘not okay’ with Trump Campaign using his music
- WATCH LIVE: Fourth of July fireworks across the Las Vegas skies
- Accidental drowning incident on Lake George
- Local teen returns found money
- LIVE STREAM: Fabulous Fourth of July Fireworks