DELMAR, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Kyle Reilly and his partner Kristina Hanford are putting parents at ease during the pandemic.
The pair came up with a business called the Virtual Babysitters Club. It’s a web-based service that offers interactive activities such as dance and magic shows for children ages 3-12.
The pair says the business also gives opportunity to talented performers who are out of work because of the pandemic.
For more information, Click Here.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD