AUSTERLITZ, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The parents of a 12-year-old girl in Austerlitz have been charged nearly a year after she died of cardiac arrest.
According to the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office, on Dec. 3, 2019, first responders were at the home of 47-year-old Heidi Tranberg Bennett and 58-year-old Stephen Bennett. Their daughter was in cardiac arrest and later died.
Both parents were arraigned Monday on the charge of Manslaughter in the Second Degree. They were released on their own recognizance.
- Getting in the holiday spirit at Christmas Land
- Siena basketball legend Tay Fisher helps launch KeyBank Assists initiative
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- Syracuse freshman Trebor Pena named ACC Specialist of the Week
- Gloversville police arrest 1 over shots fired incident