TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Supporting healthcare workers can take a lot of forms. On Wednesday, an anonymous donor gave 300 boxed lunches to healthcare workers at Samaritan Hospital.
The donation was part of DiBella’s Subs “Pay It Forward” campaign. Any customer can donate a tray of subs to first responders. They’ll then get 50 percent off their order.
DiBella’s covers the cost for the rest of the order and takes care of delivery.
The campaign is still going on at all DiBella’s locations in the area.
- Battling false information: Where to go for facts before Election Day
- Overnight spike in COVID cases draws concern of second wave
- North Country Report: Trunk-or-Treating set to go at Roaring Brook Ranch
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Saratoga County expands early voting hours