AMSTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — While local graduation ceremonies remain up in the air, one school district is working to honor their graduating seniors.
Faculty and staff at Amsterdam High School came together to donate more than $2,000 to buy lawn signs. The signs will be delivered to each graduate’s home this week by a car caravan of teachers, school buses and others led by Principal Tyrone O’Meally.
The deliveries will happen every day and will leave from the high school’s parking lot.
- Fake News: A look at what didn’t happen last week
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- Jahyae Brown looks to stay undefeated on Saturday
- Local activist group holds speak out event to honor Breonna Taylor
- Local woman sentenced to prison for 2019 fatal Malta crash