LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The 38th annual Americade rally in Lake George has been canceled.
Organizers said they tried to hold off on making a decision in case conditions improved. However, this week, they came to the realization they could not guarantee everyone’s safety in the current pandemic climate.
Paid customers will be refunded, or they can be credited for Americade in 2021.
- Pilot program offers residents $500 a month for five years
- NY appeals judge’s ruling to overturn state limit on wedding attendees
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Teacher’s positive back-to-school post goes viral
- Andy Gresh joins Yianni Kourakis to break down Patriots training camp
- Second stimulus check: Where Biden, Harris stand on COVID payment proposals