LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The 38th annual Americade rally in Lake George has been canceled.
Organizers said they tried to hold off on making a decision in case conditions improved. However, this week, they came to the realization they could not guarantee everyone’s safety in the current pandemic climate.
Paid customers will be refunded, or they can be credited for Americade in 2021.
- Gillibrand, Tonko pushing for free student meals to become permanent
- Newsfeed Now: Medical experts worry about new COVID-19 variants; High school student graduates with $5 million in scholarships
- Cohoes’ Adams Ave. and Heartt Ave to begin paving
- New York State hosting free fishing weekend as schools begin summer vacation
- Delmar Center Health Care celebrating National Nursing Assistants week