SCHODACK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Food pantries in the Capital Region received a large donation from the new Amazon distribution fulfillment center in Schodack.
The center donated $50,000 to the Doing More Together campaign, an end of the year giving initiative to raise critical funds to support local food pantries and feed the hungry.
The campaign began on Friday and runs through the end of the year.
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- Watervliet administers hundreds of doses during vaccine clinic
- Hannaford issues recall for fried chicken tenders in select stores due to mislabeled packaging
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 10
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says