ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany County District Attorney David Soars announced Friday that Quintin Lacy, 30, of Albany has been indicted on charges stemming from a December 2019 homicide near Second and Judson Streets. Police say Lacy shot and killed Ahmad Fleming, 33, on December 7.
Fleming was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Lacy is now facing one count of murder and one count of criminal possession of a weapon.
He is currently in the Albany County Jail and no new appearance dates have been selected.
- Alarcon, Troy tops Amsterdam in quarterfinal upset
- Averill Park rolls in battle of Warriors
- Saratoga advances to the Semifinals after 79-54 win over Guilderland
- Shaker upsets Colonie in overtime win
- Siena women’s basketball falls at Monmouth