ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany Police say a missing vulnerable adult is now safe after police issued a release about his disappearance late Wednesday night.
Police were searching for Alvin Foster, 73, who was last seen around noon Wednesday on the 1100-block of Madison Avenue. Foster has a history of mental health and Alzheimer’s.
Albany Police Officer Steve Smith says Foster was found in the Village of Menands and appears to be in good health. He is being taken to the hospital for evaluation. After that, he will be reunited with his family.
Again, the search for Alvin Foster has been called off as of early Thursday morning.
- McDonald’s fan creates live map to track every broken ice cream machine in America
- No, Miley Cyrus did not inspire Amy Coney Barrett to be a judge, and other false reports this week
- $65,720 top prize TAKE 5 ticket sold at Burnt Hills store
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Schenectady man killed in car vs. tractor trailer crash