ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany Police are investigating a shooting on Bleecker Terrace.
Around 4:20 p.m. Tuesday, police responded to the area of Third Street and Bleecker Terrace for reports of a shooting.
Officers said a 17-year-old male was shot in the stomach and taken to Albany Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
There are no suspects or arrests at this time. Anyone with information is asked to call Albany Police at 518-462-8039.
- Here’s what you need to know for the first 2020 presidential election debate
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Buffalo Police officers no longer have to wear their names on their uniforms
- Warren-Washington recovery centers offer addiction aid in post-coronavirus community
- Man injured in O’Neil Street shooting in Troy