The Albany County Sheriff’s Department says Yevoli intentionally caused over $19,000 in damage to the Albany County Department of Probation on Pearl Street. They sent along a version of the above image, implicating Yevoli as the man in the photograph with his foot through a broken storefront window.
Yevoli was charged with second-degree criminal mischief, which could earn him as much as seven years if he’s convicted.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Put on the spot over white supremacy, President Trump tells Proud Boys to ‘stand by’
- Albany bar has liquor license suspended over COVID-19 violations
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Bethlehem PD, NYPD conducting death investigation in Selkirk