ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany police made multiple arrests for people who allegedly tried to loot businesses in the city on Sunday night.
A 15-year old and two 16-year olds were arrested for attempting to take plywood off the front entrance of a cell phone store on the 400-block of Delaware Avenue. They were all charged with Burglary in the Third Degree.
Police then arrested 26-year-old Nahshon Joseph after police said he threw a brick through the front window of a clothing store on South Pearl Street near Norton Street. Police said he took off but was arrested a short time later on a criminal mischief charge.
- Albany County Legislature pushing bill to make it easier for Albany County employees to get COVID vaccine
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Syracuse women get back on track with blowout win over Boston College
- Elective surgeries resume at Glens Falls Hospital
- Local contact tracers say work has been manageable as COVID-19 numbers decline