ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A second shooting victim walked into Albany Medical Center Tuesday night, police said.
The victim is a 44-year-old male, who is being treated for a serious gunshot wound to the torso.
Police believe he was shot in the area of Robin and Sherman Streets.
This is the second shooting police are investigating Tuesday. A 43-year-old man also walked into Albany Med with a gunshot wound to the torso after being shot on Livingston Avenue.
- 09/18/2020: Here comes the sun and fall
- Battleboro woman arrested on fentanyl trafficking charges
- Organization rescues animals of all sizes from wildfires raging across the West
- Democratic and Republican leaders express willingness to work together on stimulus relief bill
- Local pharmacies now administering flu shots