The health department says they’ve investigated the case and determined the risk to others at the pool was extremely low, and there is no ongoing risk to the public.
The pool opened on Friday, and the visit from the infected individual took place Saturday afternoon. Lincoln Park Pool remains open.
Contact the County Health Department at (518) 447-4580 with any questions.
- Bills QB Josh Allen leads another fourth quarter comeback to beat Rams in week three
- ‘COVID-19 Notice’ issued over church services.
- Two in custody after Fulton County chase
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017
- Woman hospitalized after Albany County kayak incident