The maintenance and operation agreement with the State Department of Transportation is one of the final steps needed to break ground on the project.
The Skyway will turn a portion of the Clinton Avenue/787 Exit ramp into a linear park linking downtown Albany to the Hudson River waterfront. The city is now waiting on the bids to come in for the project.
- Multi-day forest fire still burning in the Berkshires
- After going virtual last year, Team Billy Ride & Walk brings back in-person participation
- 2 dead in separate motorcycle crashes in Vermont
- 5/16/21: More warmth and pop-up showers to start the week
- Troy police deescalate reported mental health crisis