The maintenance and operation agreement with the State Department of Transportation is one of the final steps needed to break ground on the project.
The Skyway will turn a portion of the Clinton Avenue/787 Exit ramp into a linear park linking downtown Albany to the Hudson River waterfront. The city is now waiting on the bids to come in for the project.
- 10/30/2020: It’s the first snow of the season
- Master it with Mary: Three last-minute DIY Halloween decorations
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal