ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Albany County Department of Health wants to contact anyone who visited the M & M Variety convenience store at 108 Lark Street in Albany between March 31 and April 8 between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Call the Albany County Department of Health at (518) 447-4659. The health department says this is a precautionary and preventive safety measure to address potential exposure to the coronavirus.
The department also says visitors to the store between March 26 and March 30 from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.—the days before the period outlined above—should also get in contact if experiencing coronavirus symptoms.
Major symptoms are shortness of breath, fever, dry cough, and tiredness.
The earlier date range is outside of the 14-day quarantine window.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- 5 more arrests made in connection to death of 12-year-old Columbia Co. girl
- 120 new COVID-19 cases announced in Schenectady Co. Dec. 4