ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Christians around the world are ready to enter the Holy Week leading up to Easter Sunday.
But stay-at-home orders are forcing everyone to worship a little differently this year.
With so many unable to attend Mass, Albany Bishop Edward Scharfenberger has released a live stream schedule that will be available on the diocese website.
Holy Week begins this Sunday, April 5, with Palm Sunday Mass at 11 a.m. The rest of the week is scheduled at follows:
Holy Thursday, April 9, at 5:30 p.m.
Good Friday, April 10, 5:30 p.m.
Holy Saturday, April 11 at 8 p.m.
and Easter Sunday, April 12 at 11 a.m.
- RPI student athletes petition for spring sports to start
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish
- UA’s season comes to end in America East semifnals
- High school football begins practice for fall two season