ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Christians around the world are ready to enter the Holy Week leading up to Easter Sunday.
But stay-at-home orders are forcing everyone to worship a little differently this year.
With so many unable to attend Mass, Albany Bishop Edward Scharfenberger has released a live stream schedule that will be available on the diocese website.
Holy Week begins this Sunday, April 5, with Palm Sunday Mass at 11 a.m. The rest of the week is scheduled at follows:
Holy Thursday, April 9, at 5:30 p.m.
Good Friday, April 10, 5:30 p.m.
Holy Saturday, April 11 at 8 p.m.
and Easter Sunday, April 12 at 11 a.m.
- Atlanta rapper Silento charged with driving 143 mph on I-85
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Early vote total exceeds 2016; GOP chips at Dems’ advantage
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do you brush your teeth before or after coffee/breakfast?
- Equinox hotline officially opens