COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Albany County hockey facility parking lot will now host a safe place for community members to drive through and drop off new, unwrapped toys for this year’s Toys for Tots campaign.
Anyone who would like to donate can visit the facility at 830 Albany Shaker Rd. in Colonie between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Saturday, November 7 and Saturday November 14. Those who donate will receive a $5 gift card to Dunkin’ and a 10-pack of holiday munchkins.
The campaign was first created by the Marine Corp Reserve 12 years ago. According to Albany County Exec. Dan McCoy, more families need help this year because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD