TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A man has died after he fell off a roof in a construction accident in Troy Friday evening.
The accident took place around 6:45 p.m. Friday at 689 Burden Ave. in Troy.
Police said a 45-year-old man fell off the roof in a construction accident. Witnesses were there when before, during and after the fall, police said. All remained on scene.
The man sustained serious injuries consistent with a significant fall and was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Police said the fall does not appear to be suspicious. The victim’s identity will not be released until family is notified.
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot drop box
- One wounded in Schenectady Central Park shooting
- Bethlehem High School switches to virtual-only learning
- 32 Union College students test positive for intestinal parasite