SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The 25th annual Saratoga Festival of Trees kicked off the holiday season Wednesday with a virtual component to keep everyone safe during the coronavirus pandemic.
Funds raised from the Festival of Trees will help Catholic Charities in Saratoga, Warren and Washington Counties. New this year, the community will be able to view and purchase trees online.
Traditional options like Breakfast with Santa have been switched to socially distanced options such as receiving a letter or five-minute Zoom call from Santa.
- Biden plans to boost US manufacturers; govt to buy more American goods
- Goodwill of the Finger Lakes receives $10 million from philanthropist MacKenzie Scott
- Benefits to legalizing recreational marijuana in New York
- New York ranked 2021’s 2nd-worst state to retire
- Top Three Tips to Train Dogs…and maybe children.