COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — New cases of the coronavirus have been confirmed at the Albany County Correctional facility. Twenty-one cases involve inmates.
Sheriff Craig Apple said only four inmates are symptomatic and all are in quarantine.
In addition, 11 staff members have the virus.
- 01/20/2021: Turning windy behind morning snow showers
- Applications open for $1M grant program to improve state parks, trails, historic sites, public lands
- Gov. Scott under quarantine after potential exposure from contractor
- No presidential pardon for NXIVM leader Keith Raniere, despite plea from his supporters
- Getting to watch AFC Championship in person has special meaning for one Bills fan