ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany police are investigating a shooting Monday evening that injured two men.
Around 6:35 p.m. Monday, police were called to the area of Mount Hope Drive and South Pearl Street for a reported shooting. At the scene, police found a 56-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the back and a 44-year-old man shot in the hip.
Both men were taken to Albany Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 518-462-8039 or visiting Capital Region Crime Stoppers.
- Warmer weather brings black bear closer to residential areas
- Risk of dying from COVID-19 far exceeds 1-in-a-million vaccine blood clot, Rochester doctor says
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 13
- Study shows 100% vaccine efficacy for kids ages 12 to 15
- Documentary highlights Vermont residents living in F-35 flight path