ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Albany police are investigating a shooting Monday evening that injured two men.
Around 6:35 p.m. Monday, police were called to the area of Mount Hope Drive and South Pearl Street for a reported shooting. At the scene, police found a 56-year-old man with a gunshot wound to the back and a 44-year-old man shot in the hip.
Both men were taken to Albany Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 518-462-8039 or visiting Capital Region Crime Stoppers.
- 9 more coronavirus cases confirmed in Albany city schools
- Pay-as-your-throw program removed from Troy budget
- Owl found in Rockefeller Center tree released into the wild
- St. Peter’s Health Partners enforcing no visitor policy
- As Syracuse moves forward with winter sports, John Wildhack says “Everything that we do, we do in consultation with the Onondaga Department of Health”