ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Police are investigating a shooting in the city of Albany.
The shooting took place around 8:25 p.m. Monday on Central Avenue near Lexington Avenue.
According to police, a 23-year-old man was shot in the torso, and a 29-year-old man was shot in the foot. Both were taken to Albany Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
The investigation remains ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 518-462-8039.
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot