SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Two people are being treated for gunshot wounds after a shooting in Schenectady Monday evening.
A shooting took place around 6 p.m. in the area of 652 Orchard St. Police found a male victim and a female victim at the scene.
Both were taken to Albany Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to call 518-382-5245.
- Outpatient surgery center opens in Albany
- 1 New Yorker died from virus Sunday, infection rate under 1% statewide
- Greenwich sets annual Halloween parade as surefire event amid year of cancelations
- Amazon series “Modern Love” begins filming in Capital Region
- Watch: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’